Financial Planning Manager
Our client is recruiting a Financial Planning Manager to join their expanding team. The successful role holder will provide professional support and advice to clients.
• Conduct financial research using CRM systems and research tools
• Prepare financial reports
• Manage and support a team
• Maintain up to date knowledge on new and existing financial legislations
• Maintain a solid understanding of financial planning issues surrounding Pensions, Inheritance Tax and Retirement etc.
The successful candidate must possess a Diploma in Financial Planning or higher qualification. Experience managing a team and supporting Independent Financial Advisors is advantageous alongside excellent written and numerical skills. You must be computer literate and competent using a range of software systems.
Please note that due to the high number of responses we receive if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.