PC Applications Software Developer
C#, .NET, WPF, Software, PC Applications, Engineering, Manufacture
Competitive Salary, Excellent Package
• An excellent opportunity for an experienced software developer with a C#, .NET and WPF background to work on a variety of interesting projects.
• Involvement in the full development lifecycle with a focus on UI.
• A mixture of systems and software development.
• Assisting with the coordination of technical solutions within specific development projects.
• Working within a team to develop high-quality functionality to an agreed spec within predetermined timescales.
• Graduated with a BSc or MSc in Software Engineering or similar.
• Experience working with C# and .NET
• Experience working with industrial control systems highly beneficial.
• Experience in systems and software development in an environment utilising skills in both disciplines highly beneficial.
• Knowledge of drives advantageous.
• Excellent spoken and written English with clear communication skills.
• Flexible problem solver able to work under own initiative.
• A leading international manufacturer.
• Offering an excellent working environment.
• Room for career development.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent benefits package
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.