To control end-to-end supply chain activities on bulk and raw materials to meet operational objectives. This will include optimising product availability through accurate sales forecasting, whilst managing stock levels and costs within budgets.
- Set-up, manage and follow up all administration systems and procedures to convert consumer demand into purchase orders and/or schedules for designated vendors to ensure product availability and delivery
- Manage the delivery and shipment deadlines, identifying and mitigating risk to ensure accurate intake of stock according to plan levels, providing accurate updates on any issues
- To process and manage purchase orders for stock, raw materials and components and provide up-to-date schedules and due by dates for production, warehousing and commercial departments
- Ensure delivery schedule is managed through lead times/due date maintenance, flag any slippage and be proactive in dealing with the issues
- Develop production plans for suppliers in line with departmental sales and stock targets.
- Provide information and analysis to asses levels of slow moving & dormant stock and work with the team to clear and maintain reduced levels
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the customer and supply base to understand which are the most appropriate levers to use to maximise business performance
- Manage direct report - Material Co-Ordinator
- Numerate, good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience in FMCG/retail environment
- PC & systems literate ideally AS400 and Excel with some experience of SAP
- Ability to build relationships both with suppliers and internal multi-discipline teams
- Commercial insight
- Time Management and working to tight deadlines
- Determined, tenacious and resilient
- Optimistic and open-minded to change
- Customer focussed
- Positive, resourceful and energetic team worker
- Drive to continuously improve self and team performance
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???