Cryptography - Design, Development & Research
Crypto-Security Engineer - Malvern - Full-Time, Permanent role - GBP35,000
One of the UK's Leading Partners in Science and Technology Research is looking for driven professional with strong educational background and experience in the field of cryptography and key management for Crypto-Security Engineer role based in Malvern.
A successful candidate will provide technical advice and design aspects of systems that include cryptography and key Management. Develop knowledge of the underpinning technology and an appreciation of the art of the possible in the future. Contribute to all stages in the delivery of customer focused research, consultancy design and analysis in the field of government cryptography and key management.
- You will be involved with a variety of levels of maturity of systems, ranging from research into future concepts for cryptography, through requirements and architecture for future systems, through design of systems that use cryptography, to modifying in-service systems.
- You will be expected to travel to customer and partner sites, mostly in the UK, but some abroad as well.
Key skills and experience required:
- University Honours Degree (preferably MSc or PhD)
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience, either in academia or industry, in the field of cryptography, information or/and network security
- Understand and apply security, risk and assurance concepts to familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and identify and derive security requirements, develop/analyse innovative solutions, and understand /shape both the "big picture" and technical details
- Eligible for SC and DV level of clearance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are looking for new challenge with prospect of working with great company that provides excellent support for career development and skills enhancement then this is the right move for you.
For more information or to apply please contact me on or call