Sales Support Team Member
Sales, Support, Admin, Customer Service
PERMANENT (0830-1700 & 1hr for lunch)
• Supporting a high-energy sales team.
• Generating new business by qualifying warm leads provided by comparison websites.
• Making sure all leads are followed up.
• Passing on successful leads to the sales team.
• Ensuring the company database remains up to date.
• A fantastic earning opportunity due to an excellent bonus scheme.
• This would ideally suit someone with a strong customer service background.
• The ability to respond quickly and work well under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• A well established organisation with year on year growth.
• Vast opportunities for personal career development.
• Idyllic working environment.
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Excellent Bonus Scheme
• 0830-1700 + 1hr for lunch
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.