Commercial Sales Manager - Midlands & North
Commercial Sales Manager - Leisure and Fitness Retailer
Midlands and North
GBP30-40,000 D.O.E + Bonus, Car, Laptop and Phone
Our client, a leading specialist in the provision of clothing, equipment and nutritional products within the fitness industry, have an exciting and fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic and progressive company as a Commercial Sales Manager based in the Midlands area. With strong future growth prospects, we are looking for a B2B Sales Manager to manage and develop relationships, to ensure future success.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage and develop relationships with current and new commercial clients
- Create sales opportunities by making calls and performing visits to corporate businesses
- Expert fitness product advice to suit customer specific requirements
- Writing local authority tenders and preparing room plans to suit the customers' specific needs
- Ability to work with own team and the wider regional and head office teams
- Identify improved ways of working to ensure best results achieved
- Displays drive to overcome obstacles in order to achieve objectives
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial B2B sales account management expertise
- Confident and driven sales professional
- Have strong commercial, analytical and communication skills when working with all levels of the company Expert knowledge of Fitness industry and the products
- The ideal applicant will have a proven ability in successfully growing and developing commercial business preferably in the Fitness or Health and Leisure industry.
- Demonstrate success in exceeding sales targets
- Motivated to achieve personal/department goals with minimal supervision
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have strong commercial, analytical and communication skills when working with all levels of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer with an exceptional online reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here