Graduate Marketing Executive
Who We Are
The Discovery ADR Group is widely respected as one of the UK’s leading recruitment, training and performance improvement companies.
We have pioneered a diagnostic approach to recruitment and development that delivers exceptional results in a climate that is dominated by an outdated model. We embed best practice across our client’s businesses through our blended approach which provides long term and sustainable solutions. We help organisations reduce the significant cost wasted each year on inappropriate hires and ineffective training.
Whilst our scope of expertise covers all industry sectors we are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering markets, domestically and internationally.
What’s the Role?
We recognise that marketing plays a very big part in the success of a business especially in an industry of high participation.
Through our specialist companies we offer a unique approach in attracting, assessing supporting the right candidates for our clients from graduate level through to senior executives.
As trusted partners we offer insight and expertise and, through continual innovation, we help ambitious global companies to capitalise on future opportunities by investing in their people. Our services and values are delivered through one or more business streams and therefore this role is a group role where we need to get the right message across to our clients, who are both organisations at the one end and in respect of the recruitment element, graduates and executives at the other.
The role of a Marketing Executive is to drive revenue and, by implementing the marketing plan, develop Discovery ADR Group’s market and profile in line with the marketing and business strategies.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Implement and refine the marketing strategy to maximise Discovery ADR’s revenues and to drive towards agreed sales / business targets
- Execute and be the 'brand guardian’ of the Discovery ADR brand and positioning strategy
- Coordinate the relationships with external agencies and partners
- Implement all marketing schedules to include (as required) print; online; social networking; e-marketing; direct mail; PR; advertising; signage and photography
- Be responsible for keeping Discovery ADR’s online marketing channels up to date on a daily basis including websites and social networking sites
- Work with specialist external agencies (designers, content generation etc.) to ensure Discovery ADR group is maximising the return on investment in these areas
- Work with the in-house database and CRM systems to ensure that from a marketing perspective, it is optimised (the data is clean, segmented and up to date) and use the systems for mailing extractions and candidate / client analysis
- Monitor and evaluate marketing activity and candidate / client feedback
- Act as a representative and advocate of Discovery ADR and undertake additional duties as required
Our Ideal Person
This role is perfect for a recent graduate who is keen to launch their marketing career in a business that will provide extensive support, real responsibility and excellent progression opportunities - all in equal measure!
- A degree in an appropriate subject, suitable for the role
- Evidence of marketing being a primary career choice
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Highly literate (written and spoken English) and numerate
- IT literate including working knowledge of databases
- Excellent project management abilities
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers / stakeholders / other departments
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and high standards of presentation
- Interest in the recruitment sector
- Live in Birmingham or be willing to relocate
- Experience of marketing at assistant level or above in a marketing and / or sales environment
- An industrial placement in a commercial function, ideally with exposure to marketing
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience of working in the recruitment sector in a marketing capacity
- Experience of using social media as a marketing tool
- Evidence of helping to develop an organisation’s revenue, market and / or sales
- Evidence of helping to develop an organisation’s profile
- Evidence of helping to evaluate and monitor through research and / or analysis
- Recognised marketing qualification or training
Does that sound like you? If so, then get in touch as this could be just the right position for you.
Join the Team!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits packages. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.