Electrical Component Design Engineer
Our client, one of the world's leading and most innovative engineering organisations are currently looking for hire an Experience Electrical / Electronics Engineer to work across a portfolio of cutting edge technology projects.
The role is based within an electrical engineering-based team responsible for a range of projects including appropriate system design, control strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of Inlets (sockets), Cables and Couplers (plugs) in support of Electrification. The role shall include definition of requirements, design validation methods, validation testing, system integration and supplier management in accordance with the development process.
What we're looking for:
- You'll be degree qualified in Electrical and or Electronics engineering with Compliance Engineering to external standards (CE, CEC, UL).
- Experience in High Voltage EDS (Connectors, Cables) including domestic connectors to international standards is a must, along with general EDS design experience
- You'll have had exposure to electrical enclosures, EDS, associated materials and degrees of protection, drainage and contamination.
- You'll have direct experience with the design, development and validation of electrical distribution systems in industrial, commercial, aerospace or automotive applications.
- As well as the above it's critical you have experience in managing a supplier to deliver Electrical Distribution Components designed to your own requirements.
Please apply now for more details.