FM Helpdesk Co-ordinator
FM Helpdesk Co-ordinator job opportunity to join busy estates department for maintenance & projects.
Your new company
Your new organisation are a large busy estates department with multiple sites throughout Birmingham who are heavily investing in maintenance & infrastructure.
Your new role
Your new role as FM Helpdesk Co-ordinator will involve
- Processing incoming logs on the Support Desk, raising log reference numbers
- Providing outstanding customer service via telephone and e mail
- Ensuring all certificates, work permits, insurance certificates and sub-contractor paper work is requested/Confirmed correctly and/or in date.
- Troubleshooting, resolving and replicating technical problems
- Raising development logs and monitoring progress
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a focused and professional individual with a strong background in FM Administration/Co-coordinator positions. It is essential you have relevant experience & strong communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.