Job Title: Account Manager
Location: West Yorkshire / North Yorkshire / North West / West Midlands (Location is flexible as role will involve daily travel but there will be a need to visit either Stoke-on-Trent office or Roecliffe, North Yorkshire office on a regular basis)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Car
Our client is a dynamic, professional, established company, providing retail merchandising solutions for some of the best known names in retailing across the UK and Ireland.
They are now actively looking to recruit an Account Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of accounts with both major national retailers and their suppliers.
The role will be based out of either our clients Stoke-on-Trent office or their Roecliffe, North Yorkshire office but candidates location is flexible but preference is for person to be based in West Yorkshire / North Yorkshire, North West or West Midlands.
Purpose of the role: -
- Represent the company as the UK’s leading provider of end to end retail solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensure profitable growth of existing business and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure that their customers’ needs and expectations are always met
Key responsibilities include: -
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with both major national retailers and their suppliers
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Broker the successful transition of new business into well executed ongoing work
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement in response to changing customer requirements
- Develop new opportunities into compelling business propositions to customers
- Monitor and deliver financial KPI’s including sales and profitability targets
Candidate background and experience: -
- Excellent Communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Good listening skills and the ability to be highly customer focussed
- Ability to build trust and rapport and to develop strong, lasting customer relationships
- A can do attitude with the drive and tenacity to complete tasks on time and to a high standard
- Financially aware and able to work to budgets and work to targets
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- IT Literate, familiar with all Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years Account Management experience
Preferred background working with or in major retailers or an account management background.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis.
To apply for this role please submit your full CV in strictest confidence to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.