Part Time Customer Service Advisor - Evenings
Please note the working hours are 3.45pm to 7.45pm Monday to Friday, this is non negotiable
This role requires you to have your own transport as you will on occasion need to travel to a different site at short notice (you will be paid mileage).
- Be the first point of contact during out of normal office hours.
- Keep a detailed record of incidents during a shift and update the management team through specific record log.
- Assisting residents who have lost keys/entry fobs.
- Assisting events and administration.
- Provide front desk and telephone support.
- Provide general administrative support to the management team including filing, photocopying, monitoring posters/notices, receiving and distributing post to residents.
- Maintain records of students and occupancy lists.
- Assisting with debt reminders and collection
- Receiving payment and issuing receipts.
- Ensure billing is completed in line with company procedures.
- Be responsible for issuing and retrieving keys and swipe cards to students/customers during the move in/move out process.
- Facilities management and administration.
Please note to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.