Business Development Consultant/Manager
Business Development Manager (Recruitment Industry)
£25,000-35,000 base salary & Bonuses & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch Recruitment - a specialist recruitment consultancy, with three brands: Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering. We have a great opportunity to join our ambitious Birmingham team, where as a business development manager you will work across our IT and Digital markets with a view of breaking in to new accounts.
What makes us different? Our Birmingham office was where it all started for us 25 years ago! We are in a fantastic position where we have the infrastructure within our Head Office (our portfolio of prestigious client accounts, database, training and shared service function) while also enjoying the perks of being an independently run business that will offer you patch flexibility, full exposure to the management team and a unique opportunity to help shape the future growth of the business.
Our People: A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment of having fun while working hard. Expect to be pushed, but also rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your achievements.
The Role: We are looking for an individual that has experience and (most importantly!) enjoys the challenge of breaking in to new accounts within a technical services sector. The key responsibilities will be strategic business development, account management and client visits and working closely with the delivery teams to ensure we exceed our clients expectations. There is a real opportunity for growth both from winning new accounts, to working with the management team to build a team of BD/Relationship managers.
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £25k-35k
- Uncapped commission/bonuses
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders. 93% of our managers came through the ranks organically
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more