Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager - FMCG - Tamworth - Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Fabulous sought-after beauty industry role
- Cradle to grave: NPD, Pricing, Promotions, Marketing
- Grow range through innovation and customer driven insight
The company for Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager:
This successful FMCG business have a rare opportunity for a talented Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager to join their marketing team. Working on a particular brand for the business your audience will be the consumer as well as beauty salons. Culturally, this business is very much a family, they enjoy an extremely high staff retention and a friendly, fun environment.
The role for Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager:
In a team of 13 you will be managing a growing brand for this business, your role will be to manage the portfolio from cradle to grave and drive innovation to increase sales.
- Consumer and customer research and insight, looking at trends in the market. Competitor analysis, gap analysis feeding into NPD
- NPD; Drive innovation from your findings, project manage products into range
- Liaise with far eastern manufacturing; visit once a year
- Brief marketing/online team and designers and manage product launch activities via colleagues/agencies.
- Measure sales quarterly, looking for growth
The requirements for Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager:
- This would be ideal for Product/Brand/Category Manager looking for a new challenge
- Candidates coming up through the ranks will also be considered for this role, i.e. an Assistant Brand Manager looking for a step up
- It would be great if you are naturally interested in Beauty, but not a pre-requisite.
- Personality is key here, you will be happy to work in a team and communicate well
The package for Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Staff discount
- 23 days + bank holidays rising to 25 after 2 years' service