PA/Secretary, Burton on Trent
Your new company
To provide a confidential and comprehensive service to Human Resources and other Shared Service functions. The role requires excellent administration, organisational and communication skills. Confidentiality and discretion are essential for this role due to the nature of the information and data. Excellent people skills and a professional attitude are essential.
Your new role
The role requires a highly flexible and well-organised individual, main duties include: Supporting the HR Leadership Team with;
- Supporting Group HR Director with administrative matters.
- Diary management and meeting bookings.
- Travel arrangements (national and international). Flights, trains, hotel bookings.
- Administration and processing of expenses.
- Taking and filtering phone calls. Ensuring messages / enquiries get to the appropriate place.
- Recruitment administration
- Offer letter and terms and conditions drafting, sending, receipt and electronic filing.
- Arranging interviews and room bookings
- Administration of new starter forms and process to Payroll
- New starter administration and arrangements and organisation of induction.
- Talent Management
- Supporting the Team in the administration of Global / Divisional / Site Talent Review processes.
- Training & Development
- Training events booking
- Facilities and room booking (internal and external venues)
- Ensuring travel arrangements and accommodation are co-ordinated for training course attendees.
- Keeping a log of courses and attendees
- HR Team meetings and legal update training arrangements (annual event with Evershed). Co-ordination of agenda. Booking of hotels and venues.
- Reward & Benefits
- Administration of 'change of details' process and process to Payroll
- Preparation of change of terms letters and electronic filing.
- Preparation of Bonus letters and electronic filing.
- Pay review administration and letter preparation.
- Leavers administration and process to Payroll.
- Global Processes & Systems
- Assist the global systems project through data processing / entry
- Creation of template spreadsheets for data importing
- Data verification
- Assist in the creation of template system letters
- General administering and maintenance of system
- Preparing power point presentations
- Electronic filing
- KPI data inputting (excel)
- Maintaining organisation charts
- General secretarial duties such as faxing, photocopying, preparing agendas, audio typing, filing.
- Processing all post and correspondence and ensuring that the appropriate response is delivered. Mail - In and Out including Recorded and Special Deliveries.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Group HR Director.
Shared Service Functions (Finance / EHS / Quality/ IT) conference arrangements
- Co-ordinate attendees.
- Book venue, hotel, dinner arrangements etc.
EHS Administrative support
- Receipt of injury claims (direct and from Sites).
- Logging of claims on the system / insurer portal.
Burton Office Support
- Cover of Head Office reception to support absence / meetings.
- Booking of travel and hotels.
- General administrative support.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proven PA who is happy to work in a demanding and varied job role. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract to start ASAP working in an excellent office environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.