Use your familiarity with "Time and Attendance" or Payroll solutions in an interesting and varied role providing a service desk to support people using and implementing T&A solutions with payroll system interface. Not necessarily a technical support role, but providing responsive service to clients, internal users and the implementation team to ensure successful implementations and the smooth running of the "Time and Attendance" Systems and Payroll system interface in a large organisation with many employees and a large programme of system migrations underway. £20k to £30k pa. Initially a 9 months FTC. Birmingham area.
You must have:
- familiarity with "Time and Attendance" solutions as administrator, super user or internal support, or involvement in implementations
- or some familiarity with payroll from a payroll processing or support perspective
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- drive to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- good planning and organising skills
- success in roles that involve being proactive and taking the initiative
- any experience with Timegate and Kronos "Time and Attendance" solutions is a plus, although all T&A system expertise is welcome.
It is a wide ranging role, including planning and organising, communicating with clients and suppliers, responding to queries from a non technical perspective and organising a resolution. If you do have technical skills these can be used within the team to provide first line technical support but this is not an essential part of the role. It is a unique and varied position, so please contact me with a CV and I'll provide more information to relevant candidates, and a response to all.