Sales Administrator Derby £23,000 Basic Salary
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join this highly successful Fleet & Leasing organisation in the Derby area.
- Understand and process customer orders
- You will be responsible for maintaining the internal orderbank database, tracking customer orders whilst ensuring they are updated weekly
- You will possess excellent customer service skills to ensure customers receive a high quality and professional service
- Maintain the departments CRM system
- Manage and support Broker customers, understand and manage finance documentation, understand and collate ratebooks from available funders
- Contact customers to arrange vehicle delivery whilst building
- Build effective relationships between the dealerships in group and the department
- You must have recent administration experience, be IT literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- You will possess excellent people / communication skills along with personal organisational skills
- Recent experience of working for a fleet & leasing company would be advantageous
- This position requires an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual looking for a challenging yet rewarding career.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- Circa £23,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus potential
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (08:30am - 5:30pm)
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.