Reconciliations Clerk / Sales Ledger
Macildowie are working in partnership with a fantastic national Business that is looking to recruit an experienced Bank Reconciliations Clerk to join there established team. The role involves assisting and processing financial data on a monthly basis
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of monthly fees
- Completion of monthly direct debits
- Administer accurate, completion and timely entering of receipts
- Administer refunds
- Administer accurate and timely completion of bank reconciliation & petty cash reconciliations
- Maintaining an accurate sales ledger including allocations and adjustments.
- Deal with all queries and assist with training
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have Knowledge and experience of excel to advanced level including pivot tables and macro's.
You will also have extensive experience with Bank reconciliations as this will be a large proration of your role
A good telephone manner, confidence in dealing with external and internal customers will be paramount.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.