HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner £32,500 + Car Allowance Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our leading housing client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an HR manager setting who has a bubbly and engaging personality. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key within an organisation where HR is respected.
There will be an element of travel in this role within the Midlands area for 2 x days a week.
INTERIM AND TEMP OPTIONS AVAILABLE AS MORE THAN 1 ROLE
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- Working closely with senior staff to help achieve the departments strategic objectives for the group.
- Leading on complex investigations in D&G, flexible working, absence management aswell as a broad range of ER matters.
- Helping to manage organisational change within HR i.e Redundancies and Restructures.
- Play a key hand in the design and delivery of workshops in areas of HR best practice to enhance the skillset within the team.
- Acting as a Business Partner to other managers, supporting and advising them in related matters in particular recruitment and selection.
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, you will have:
Ideally CIPD 5 Qualified
Solid previous HR experience in a generalist/advisor capacity
Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at