band 7 medicines information
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist to join a leading hospital in the Birmingham area.
- Band 7
- 4 month contact to start in September
- Medicines information department post reg MI experience
- Pay rate £27.20
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client`s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme*
- Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
- Candidate networking and social events
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on , or send your CV to