Senior Sales Team Leader/Manager
A great opportunity has arisen at the Eventmasters Group of Companies for a passionate and motivated Senior Sales Individual. The role will require that you lead a sales team based at Birmingham HQ, the successful candidate will have a key role in growing and expanding the businesses across the UK. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of sales & marketing and will have worked in an industry that focusses on selling products on a B2B basis.
The Senior Sales Team Leader/Manager will report directly to the business owners, running a team of 6+ revenue generating staff and have responsibility for selling Eventmasters products and services, with particular focus on new business and maximising revenue.
- Acting as team leader of an established sales team; providing training, advice, motivation and leads.
- Providing reports with analysis back to business owners on personal and team productivity.
- Ensure that the team is increasing awareness of Eventmasters products, identifying and developing key accounts, new business and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting.
- Achieve and exceed personal and team sales KPIs.
- Identify new sales opportunities, execute sales campaigns, deliver ROI and set up the best possible method for repeat business.
- Leading the sales team to hunt down new business prospects and successfully close new business deals.
- Eloquently present the Eventmasters brand to prospects with passion and enthusiasm.
- Own, develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Identify and attend networking opportunities.
- Working with the IT department, applying market and competitor activity data to help create urgency and key selling periods.
- Liaise with the IT support team to create marketing campaigns and execute successful follow up strategy.
- Stay constantly up to date and in tune with Eventmasters product and industry knowledge, providing such product knowledge to sales team members.
- Attending the events themselves and striving to achieve excellent customer service.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales management role and telesales.
- Previous experience building and managing a team of sales executives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven ability in strategically operating and managing accounts that lead to revenue growth and repeat business.
- An understanding of the corporate hospitality industry is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of Eventmasters product range.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and leading team members.
- Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
- Required to be fully computer literate.
- Customer-service focused, inquisitive and results oriented.
- Infectious passion for Eventmasters products and the corporate hospitality industry.
- An interest in sport is desired.