Junior Developer - Automation Testing
In this Junior Developer graduate job, you will be joining a leading financial software provider whose client list is brimming with wealth management companies and stockbrokers. The company successfully improves performance of financial clients by providing market-leading software, along with consultancy and training. With each client being different, the company prides itself on its ability to tailor the approach to each client.
Looking for Junior Developer graduate jobs? They are currently on the lookout for a computer science and software engineering graduate to join their team as Junior Developer on a two-year graduate development programme in their Birmingham offices.
In this Junior Developer graduate job, you will be trained through the programme to become a fully qualified Automation Test Analyst with scope to work across a variety of projects. Unlike many other graduate opportunities, this role is very customer facing and strong communication skills are a must.
In this Junior Developer graduate job, your tasks will include:
- Working with clients to provide new and innovative software solutions
- Using your development skills to provide technical support
- Liaising with clients and explaining information in a non-technical way
- Being the bridge between the development team and the client
- Using your analytical skills to solve complex problems
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2:1 in a relevant degree, as well as an A in A-level maths
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in software development
- An analytical mindset and a problem solver
- Strong motivational skills with the ability to achieve quality results in a complex and demanding environment
- A high level of computer literacy as well as a good command of English - both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing software company who pride themselves on developing from within
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical healthcare scheme
Looking for Junior Developer graduate jobs and want to develop into an automation testing position? Apply for this Junior Developer graduate job in Birmingham today!