Associate / Senior Surveyor - Building Surveying
Joining a growing business with a strong and stable client base working on a mixture of projects. You will be working alongside the key Partner in charge to help grow the business, deliver the service and to manage part of the building surveying team. Unlike many of its competitors, the team / department structure is not top heavy.
- By joining at Associate or Senior Surveyor level you will be responsible for undertaking traditional building surveying work on to a public sector client base.
- This includes a variety of projects from new build to refurbishments across a variety of property types e.g. education, health, emergency services, and other public sector assets.
- Typical work includes: contract admin, condition surveys, dilapidations and defect analysis.
- Experience working within a building consultancy team delivering a service to key clients.
- Experienced in traditional building surveying duties.
- Man management experience would be ideal but is not essential.
- Currently working at Senior Surveyor or Associate level.