This an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to be part of a very well known, commercial business, based in Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the transactional finance team, cash flow and SoX.
As the Financial Accountant you will also be responsible for the management of the AR, AP, banking and Cashflow.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
* Managing and developing the transactional finance team
* Producing the weekly cash flow for the organisation, cash flow forecasting including daily management of the treasury and working capital
* Managing the AP and AR ledgers
* Overseeing bank reconciliation, petty cash and credit cards
* Compliance with SoX and working with the internal SoX audit teams
* Ad hoc project work looking at cost reduction, systems and process improvements
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
* Experience of working with cashflows and multiple banking arrangements
* Ideally you will have been a Finance Manager within a SME organisation
* Strong Excel and IT skills
* Highly organised to efficiently manage workload and prioritise
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Work well as part of a team, including coaching junior colleagues
If you are interested in this exciting Financial Accountant opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.