Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Stock Auditor.
- Ideally warehouse, profit protection or audit experience
- Knowledge of warehouse or store audit processes
- Knowledge of an automated environment, including voice-pick and pick by light.
- Computer literate with intermediate capability with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence the operational teams.
- Able to own and take responsibility for customer issues and deal with effectively.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, specifically inventory control functions, SAP.
- Experience of store systems, processes and procedures would be advantageous but not a requirement
Working hours rota based, (Sunday - Friday)
Pay rate : £8/hour