Senior Estates Administrator - Commercial Property
My client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to join their team.
Key duties include;
Act as the key administrative point of contact for all property specific queries from a range of
sources, both internal and external, in respect of the Client's property portfolio
· Liaising with landlords, landlords' agents and tenants to resolve property issues
· Undertake periodic inspections of properties in line with contract requirements if required to identify
any property issues and any opportunities to enhance use of the property
· Assist in management of vacant space and subtenants
· Dealing with lease queries, neighbour disputes and assisting with CPSEs
· Preparing repairing liability summaries from legal documentation
· Responsible for collating and submitting monthly fees
· Drafting/processing change notes
· Verifying and approving invoices
· Assisting with funding requests and producing payment plans if required
· Liaising with Client's legal team for advice where appropriate
· Advising Client on licence applications and insurance claims
· Analysing and manipulating data from client database.
· Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with
external consultants and solicitors where necessary.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted.