Customer Service Team Leader
A client of Morgan Hunt is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to work within their housing service based in the South Birmingham Area.
To oversee a team of 9 advisors and support with inbound calls, ensuring the customer receive the best experience possible.
* Carrying out advisors 121s/performance reviews
* Managing KPIs
* Dealing with enquiries for shared ownership via the telephone, email, letters or face to face both promptly and efficiently.
* Manage and respond to all emails in the general inbox ensuring that where appropriate.
* Inputting customer details onto the database system and keeping customer details up to date ensuring confidentially of information and adherence to Data Protection.
* Arrange for maintenance and of the general office requirements.
The successful candidate for the role of the customer service advisor will:
* Experience within the housing industry
* Proven experience within a call centre or relevant role.
* Have a referenceable recent work history
* Be available to start immediately
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment that may turn into a more permanent role. It is perfect for someone with consistent experience who has previously completed administrative duties. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.