Field View Administrator
As Field View Administrator you will be responsible for supporting and delivering defect free projects, through providing administrative support to the project, specifically with and through the use of the Field View project management system.
- Take on the responsibility as the Field View main point of contact for projects you are responsible for.
- Provide guidance and support for all users (including external users) in regards to Field View, in particular support for website or app related issues and best practice on system set-up and usage.
- Undertake and maintain the administration and control of Field View projects, i.e. uploading of drawings, drawing calibrations, sending out invites, adding/removing of users and organisations.
- Configure Field View projects to suit the needs of the users, including the creation of bespoke electronic forms, adhering to the management protocol.
- Undertake the gathering of data for reporting and submit reports/dashboards in line with the requirements of senior management and/or the client.
- To support the business in the delivery and management of the Field View project management system.
- Taking responsibility for the set-up and implementation of Field View and being the main point of contact for projects, for all things Field View.
- Review tasks, forms, processes etc. that have been raised in Field View and provide reports/dashboards to illustrate the data capture, following an agreed format and submitting them on time and accurately.
- Working in a systematic way, planning and allocating time and resources effectively.
- To attend meetings as and when required, representing the organisation professionally and appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining effective and co-operative working relationships with others to improve knowledge, share information, problem solve and ensure effective business practices.
- Place purchase requisitions as necessary, specifically in relation to hardware for use with the Field View system, via the in-house ServiceNow system, ensuring hardware is Field View-ready for projects.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Work collaboratively with construction projects to ensure receipt of set-up information for projects to be created promptly in Field View, with completion dates accurately projected.
- Provide support for all Field View related issues and queries, resolving them promptly and pro-actively or forwarding on issues to Viewpoint Support (if unable to resolve) and escalating unresolvable or key issues to your line manager.
- Creating and maintaining all Field View related records, i.e. the SID Asset spreadsheet and Projects Tracker. Assist in the review of Field View related documents, i.e. Field View Management Protocol.
- Create and maintain a suite of electronic forms in Field View, which are in line with the Field View Management Protocol and the Carillion Integrated Management System, which hosts the company documents which we run the business by.
- Provide support to other Information Controllers / Information Managers, as and when required but specifically to provide cover during leave.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of using Field View (formerly known as Priority1) is desirable but training will be provided.
- Experience of using 4Projects is desirable.
- An I.T. related qualification (HND/Degree) is desirable but not essential
- Intermediate I.T. competency in all Microsoft packages, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Location is flexible.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.