Office Administrator - 9 month contract - Dunston - £18k
Office Administrator – Maternity Cover
Up to £18,000 + Benefits
An experienced Office Administrator, with strong Microsoft Office skills, confident telephone manner and strong time management skills, is required by a leading business based in Dunston. A salary of up to £18,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience – with the initial contract being offered for 9 months
The Office Administrator will provide general office support – to include diary management, client service / support, data entry and office supplies management
The Office Administrator will ideally have the following:
- Good standard of general education – minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Previous work experience within an office admin / admin support role
- Strong communication skills
- Any understanding of the agricultural sector would be a distinct advantage
Basic salary to £18,000 + Benefits
Initial contract offered for 9 months
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.