Interim Recruitment Advisor
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to deliver a low cost, effective recruitment service to the business.
My Client is a distribution business organisation based in Coventry. They are currently undertaking a high volume of recruitment due to significant growth and need an experienced Recruitment Advisor to deliver a number of roles into the business
You will have the responsibility for the attraction, selection and on boarding of high quality candidates into the business.
As the Recruitment Advisor you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Work with managers to understand the resourcing requirements and formulate a plan to recruit
- Advertising roles through a variety of sources
- Telephone screening suitable candidates
- Providing high quality shortlists to hiring managers
- Co-ordination of face to face interviews
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure offer and on-boarding process runs smoothly
Key Experience/ Skills
- A highly experienced Recruitment Advisor, with an operational approach
- Experienced of working within a high volume, industrial environment
- Proven track record in direct hire
- The ability to manage, influence and challenge senior stakeholders
To apply for the Recruitment Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.