Credit Control Supervisor
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Credit Supervisor within the South Birmingham area. Working for a large retail organisation, one of the largest within their market, you will be given responsibility over a team to develop and build up that side of the business. This is an extremely important role where integrity and initiative is required.
Overseeing a team, you will be responsible for the growth of each individual and the efficiency of the operations within your given area to ensure a steady flow within the organisation. Already having sound knowledge of the credit controller position, the main responsibility of this role is to create more thorough systems to make work load easier and efficient so strong managerial experience is essential.
As the ideal candidate, you will:-
- Have experience managing a team and using your own initiative to implement smooth running's of the operation
- Be an outgoing and confident individual who enjoys building relationships
- Be part qualified in CICM (or looking to study) and have extensive experience in a similar role implementing your own processes with examples of where you've done this before
- Have strong organisational skills and be efficient in managing changes along with being an expert in providing support to your team
In return you will:-
- Work for a reputable global organisation
- Work within a tight team and receive responsibility to increase productions of it
- Gain further invaluable experience to push your career on further
- Market-leading benefits package including a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell further days, life insurance, company bonus scheme, share incentives, onsite parking and the option to buy additional benefits of your choice!
This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to thrive in the position. If you feel like you have the right skills and experience for this vacancy then please don't hesitate to apply.