Interim Recruitment Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a highly credible Recruitment Manager to deliver a low cost, effective recruitment service to the business.
My Client is a distribution business organisation based in Coventry. They are currently undertaking a high volume of recruitment due to significant growth and need an experienced Recruitment professional to manage and implement the process
You will have the responsibility of managing the recruitment process and a small team, as well as being hands on in the attraction, selection and on boarding of high quality candidates into the business.
As the Recruitment Manager you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Work with managers to understand the resourcing requirements and formulate a plan to recruit
- Alongside the Head of HR, define and agree the resourcing process and policy
- Have hands on involvement in recruitment into the business across Head Office and the distribution centre
- Oversee the offer process to ensure it falls in line with original right to hire.
Key Experience/ Skills
- A highly experienced Recruitment Manager, with an operational approach
- Experienced of working within a high volume, industrial environment
- Proven track record in direct hire
- Previously managed recruitment projects
- The ability to manage, influence and challenge senior stakeholders
To apply for the Recruitment Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.