I am recruiting an HR Manager for a great SME business based in central Birmingham. This business have an international presence and can offer great career development opportunities.
Working within a close-knit HR team you will responsible for providing an excellent HR service to all users, have a generalist remit and support the HR Director on all elements of the HR function and strategy. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Identify individual and business development needs and create solutions to ensure appropriate behaviour change
- Manage talent and development projects ensuring talent mapping and succession planning are in place
- Evaluate employee engagement and design a programme to optimise levels of engagement across the business
- Work with line managers to upskill and strengthen team performance
- Act as an advisor to head's of departments whereby building trust and growing the profile of the HR team
The successful candidates needs to have proven experience in delivering behavioural change, needs analysis and the creation of solution plans, experience within recruitment and talent attraction as well as strong coaching, communication and collaboration skills. From a person aspect, the successful candidate will need to be driven, versatile, eager to continually develop their HR knowledge and skill set and have a real passion for HR.
A strong educational background, i.e. an undergraduate degree from a recognised university, is essential.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to make a real and visible difference within a business and have a clear development pathway into being an HR Director.
If this sounds like a role that you might be interested in, then please do upload your most up to date CV for consideration.