Risk Management Accountant
Churchill Howard are in partnership with one of the world’s largest banks as they look to expand their operational risk department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a bank as they look to meet aggressive growth plans and comply with all the necessary risk procedures as they do so.
As a risk management accountant, responsibilities will include-
- Develop operational risk policies and risk management standards.
- Stay up to speed with potential risks facing the business and/or clients within own job role and the controls that are in place to mitigate them
- Report risks and changes within them to the Director of Risk
- Challenge the business in its assessment of operational risks and controls.
- Monitoring and reporting operational risk profile.
- To undertake any ad-hoc risk management projects and activities as and when required.
To apply for this role it is essential you have at least 2 years’ experience of working within risk in financial services and ideally have a 2:1 or above. This is an opportunity for a progressive individual who is looking to further their career in global brand whilst completing relevant qualifications.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.