Junior Account Manager
BASE + COMMISSION (£30K+)
PAID TRAINING - HOME OFFICE PACKAGE - COMPANY CAR - GREAT BENEFITS
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for a sales professional to join our team! As a Junior Account Manager, you will enrol in our 12 month training program that will involve job shadowing with seasoned sales representatives as they visit clients and sell our software products.This field based training will assist in your education of our industry and solutions as well as allow you to observe the sales skills taught in the classroom training.
You will be an expert that drives and achieves specific sales goals and market share growth of a specific set of solutions. You will participate in the planning and implementation of the market strategies, take actions that have a significant impact on a specific business function, and drive and achieve sales goals of a specific set of solutions through the sales cycle. You will participate in solutions team business reviews and in customer prospect events and trade shows. You will act as a subject matter expert for an assigned solution set while accomplishing lead program execution tasks, gathering competitive intelligence, and helping train other sales associates. Other duties will include completing all administrative tasks including the maintenance of appropriate reporting/database systems.
In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car or a car allowance for both business and personal use upon completion of training and will be provided with an iPhone and tablet computer.
- Degree is preferred, not required
- Must have full clean driving license
- B2B Sales experience is useful but not essential
- Previous IT knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to build strong, long-term client relationships
- Able to make cold calls to initiate/create demand for our products and service
- Possess negotiation skills with the ability to prepare detailed proposals, contracts and statement of works
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present to large audiences
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund - Discounted monthly rates
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
- Ride2Work - Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
- Company Events throughout the Year
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.