Account Development Executive
Job Title: Account Development Executive
Our successful client is a specialist within the Health & Safety field, they support businesses with advice to ensure they remain compliant with all new legislation. They offer excellent training, a great working environment - working with a diverse stable team. This new role is due to the team expanding.
This Account Development Executive role offers the opportunity to work within a team with other sales orientated individuals. Within this Account Development Executive role, you will be:
- Contacting existing clients to look at booking annual reviews whilst also being aware to try to cross sell other products and services that the client offers
- Working off Infusionsoft system to document all client related details
- The account development executive will be proactive in identifying new opportunities
- Proven sales/business development experience is essential
- Someone who can work to targets and be a self-motivator
- Health & safety or insurance background would be preferred although a strong business development background would be considered - the H&S side of it can be trained
- Ideally the business development approach will be that of a consultative approach so someone who has excellent listening skills
- A self-starter who has a professional approach with strong communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: GBP16,000 - GBP18,000 + bonus, realistic 1st year earnings GBP22,000 pa
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.