Balfor Recruitment are currently recruiting note takers to work within an education setting in Worcestershire
To apply for these roles you will need:
• A relevant LSA qualification such as NVQ Level 2/3/ Note taking qualifcation
• To have worked with students aged 16+ and have experience of supporting them in an educational setting.
• To have a current, clear DBS certificate or be prepared to apply for one.
• To be eligible to work in the UK.
• Experience note taking to degree level
In addition it would be advantageous if you have experience of working with students with:
• Asperger's Syndrome
• Learning Difficulties
• Visual / Hearing impairment
• Mental Health difficulties
• Challenging behaviour
• Mobility difficulties
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who are operating as an employment business. Balfor Recruitment Group is committed to equality of opportunity for all workers regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, faith or sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Due to the high volume of applications expected if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful.
For more information please email your CV to Pam Bains: .co.uk