Group Financial Accountant
ABPM experts in financial recruitment, are assisting an exciting client based in Stafforsdhire, as they recruit for a Financial Accountant. As a rapidly growing business with exciting plans in the future, they need a talented and qualified individual who has the ability to support process and control improvements throughout the business.
* Oversee the financial control environment and support process and control improvements
* A complete understanding of statutory reporting, tax compliance, VAT and balance sheets
* Statutory accounts and balance sheet preparation
* Be the key contact f or audit and tax work performed by professional advisors
* Supporting the Head of Finance in ensuring tax compliance within the business
* Ensuring delivery of the management and financial reporting for the business
An ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with excellent communication skills who has qualified through a major firm of chartered accountants.
Summary: A role perfect for someone looking to grow and progress, who has the ability to support the Head of Finance with process and control improvements in order to develop the business.