Administration Assistant - 18 month contract
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for an outstanding professional and experienced Administration Assistant to join their expanding team.
You must possess excellent communication, coordination and organisation skills and be computer literate with advanced Excel skills. Experience in data analysis and stakeholder management is also essential.
Responsibilities and skills include
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and external bodies when required
- Liaise with the Company's external consultants regarding Health and Safety issues when required
- Liaise with the Company's external consultants regarding Food Safety issues
- Liaise with Corporate and regional departments regarding product issues
- Update all relevant departments with information regarding product data in the agreed format
- Provide and analyse information regarding supplier performance
- Orders products assigned to them, monitors stock levels, provides forecasts and gives feedback to the Trading Director on any issues
- Actions Emergency Product Withdrawals and keeps all relevant departments informed
- Ensures the information required regarding Regional Buying of products is maintained
- Processes price card orders received from stores.
- Recalls damaged/ faulty stock to the regional distribution centre and arranges for collection/ credit from suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Buying, Trading, Merchandising or Allocator role. Keen attention to detail is essential along with an analytical approach to decision making with a dynamic manner and approach to problem solving.
The working hours for this role are Wednesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm and Tuesday and Saturday: 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been short-listed.