Software Manager - C#.NET
Are you looking for the best software manager jobs!!!!
One of the world leaders in the scientific instrumentation are currently looking for a Software Manager - C# .NET to join their renowned and very well established R&D department based in Worcestershire.
My client are market leaders in their field and have an excellent application software development team and my client are looking to develop their next generation technology
They are very committed to developing their staff and up skilling them into the latest technologies so they can equip their engineers with the best tools possible to do their job. This allows the successful Software Manager - C# .NET to manage their engineers in an environment where everyone feels appreciated and part of a team.
To be successful in this position it is it very important that you have managed teams of Application Software Engineers within a fast paced environment. Their current team is has 10+ highly skilled Application Software Engineers and they have plans to expand the team further in the coming months.
Key Responsibilities for the Software Manager - C# .NET will include:
- Develop and help manage the software engineering team
- Define, deploy and implement software development methodologies, best practices, and standard work to achieve the highest product quality while continuously improving performance, productivity and execution of the software organisation.
- Software Architecture and vision of their products.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the Software Manager - C# .NET:
- Management experience in an application software development and managing a software team.
- Experience working through design, development, release cycle and delivering projects on time.
- A good knowledge of C# .NET
- Ideally a knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things)
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (or similar) in a relevant engineering discipline such as Computer Science/ Embedded Electronics/Electronics
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Manager - C# .NET to join a dynamic team of design engineers working on the next generation of their complex electronic products.
If you have any specific questions about this Software Manager - C# .NET role in Worcestershire, please call Steven Bernat on . To apply email:
Visit and follow Redline Group