Conveyancing Fee Earner, Stratford upon Avon
We are seeking a Conveyancing Fee Earner with a minimum of one year's experience in a fee earning role, without supervision.
My client is a national, award winning law firm with an enviable reputation. In addition to residential sales and commercial clients, they work with some of the biggest housing developers in the UK.
This is a fabulous organisation to work for. They fully support trainee solicitors by mentoring them with some of the most experienced lawyers in Midlands. As such they are growing quickly and are actively recruiting for talented, dynamic individuals who like to think outside the box.
- Obtain and check land registry documents and title deeds where applicable
- Carry out and check pre-contract searches by checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, easements or covenants, mortgages, land tax, susceptibility to flooding or subsidence or liability for unsound building structures and repairs.
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications.
- To ensure all files comply with the company policies and the regulatory framework including CLC, SRA and solicitor account rules.
- Deal with clients both face to face and by telephone, in a confident manner providing clear, accurate and up to date information.
For further information please contact Tracey at Options Resourcing