Lettings Manager- Bloomsbury
Portico is a surprisingly useful, expanding and award-winning London estate agent. Due to further expansion and exciting plans ahead, we are searching for a ambitious lettings manager to join us in our Bloomsbury office.
Suitable candidates will have strong experience within lettings and be confident undertaking valuations and developing a lettings team. We are open to a senior lettings negotiator taking a step up, or an experienced lettings manager.
You should have
- A strong lettings background
- Be a confident valuer and instruction winner
- Have extensive knowledge of the central London market
- Be positive, pro-active and a have strong work ethic
- Be highly self-motivated & target driven with a desire to be successful
- Be well presented with excellent communication skills
- Have a full driving license
The successful lettings manager will be working Monday to Friday with no weekends.
Annual salary is GBP50,000 OTE
The successful lettings manager will enjoy
Regular social events
An annual European company trip
ARLA sponsorship and so much more.