Support Service Scheduler
**** Support Services Scheduler - Start ASAP ****
As a member of the Support Services team reporting to the Support Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for scheduling and dispatching work to our UK wide Field Force for multiple work streams. You will be working in conjunction with internal and external project teams.
* Resource allocation to contracts on a cost and efficiency basis.
* Maximising resource utilisation.
* Liaising with customers to meet changes in demand
* Progress reporting to internal and external project teams
* Adhering to set SLA and KPI's
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Effective communication and analytical skills with team members and customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Meticulous record keeping
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent. Depth and breadth of experience will be taken into account where these qualifications have not been attained.
* Previous experience with ticket management software, ideally in an engineer dispatch environment
* Organised and systematic
* Tenacious, finds ways around difficult problems by not giving up.
* Builds trusting and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
Please send your CV to: quoting ref V5337 in the subject line
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.