Project Manager - Digital/Technology - Automotive Industry
Project Manager - Digital/Technology - (Automotive Industry)
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and UAE. The company works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a talented Project Manager to work with them on a dynamic project for one of their international clients.
You will be based within their client's offices.
The role of Project Manager is a vital role for the business. You will need to display a good understanding of delivering new systems into customers working closely with the suppliers. You will need a strong technical background, ideally with a good level of academic qualification, and a proven track record in project leadership and large implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in client workshops
- Work closely with internal development, testing and support teams
- Helping with the development of client project plans and documentation
- Being Involved in Commercial aspects of the Project
- Management of software development team
- Project planning, including producing Project Plans
- Facilitating Standups
- Quality, progress and cost control
- Management of multiple concurrent workstreams
- Reporting project status both internally and externally
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
- A sound commercial and financial understanding is required
- Experience in working with multiple suppliers
- Experience in ensuring appropriate business engagement
- Have broad based knowledge - both in the Business and Technical areas to be able to advise colleagues in strategic direction and consult on issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Experience of applying Agile project management methodology
- Several years' experience in project management, ideally software development on large scale projects
- Experience ensuring appropriate business engagement
- Team-leading skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Self-directed and independent
- Loves their work
- Managing and mitigating risks and Issues
- Ability to interact with technical staff to communicate support requirements and elicit additional information
- Automotive industry
- E-learning software System - learning and management systems
If you have the relevant skills / experience required and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV in English ASAP, along with your salary expectation and availability.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*