Financial AnalystLeamington Spa • GBP45,000 - GBP65,000, depending on experiencePermanentThis is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant who is a financial analyst to grow their career with a private equity company.About Our ClientMy client is private equity investment company, managed by 4 partners working out of Leamington Spa. They predominantly invest in small to middle sized companies across the UK and into Europe. The company is now poised for growth to a more complex business. They operate to highest professional standards..Job Description for the role of Financial Analyst Working for a small but highly successful private equity fund, this analyst role is to seek out and analyse potential opportunities of companies with a turnover up to GBP20m. You are likely to be involved in working on up to 20 companies at any one point in time. The process is to first identify appropriate companies, then to investigate the turnover, accounts, P&L, analyse risk, board, market place within their respective industry and be an integral part of preparing the proposal. This will include compiling an impressive powerpoint presentation. On successful bids to assist in the due diligence process, Sale and Purchase Agreement and business valuation.The Successful Financial AnalystAs an experienced qualified accountant and Financial Analyst Manager you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A recognised UK Accountancy qualification - (this is absolutely essential)
- Experience of working within corporate finance environment
- Experience of analysing company accounts
- Familiarity with business valuations, eg EBITDA, IRR
- Ability to assist with the due diligence process
- Ability to be dealing with and analysing multiple companies at any one time.
- Ideally to have undertaken training and qualification at one of the big four accountancy firms, or similar large firm.
- Understanding of the operations of manufacturing would be exceedingly helpful.
- Advanced level of excel
- The experience and ability to analyse a company with a turnover of up to circa GBP20m.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Minimum of 4 years PQE.
Benefits Package for the role of Financial AnalystExcellent Operations Manager level salary and benefits package reflective of the size and responsibility of the role, including:
- Good salary package and excellent long term prospects
Apply for the role of Financial AnalystIf you are interested in this position, please click APPLYDMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors.If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.Key words for the role of Financial AnalystQualified accountant (FCA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA). Financial Analyst. Advanced Excel. Due Diligence. EBITDA.