Blusource Finance are currently recruiting for a Credit Control opportunity for a recent graduate, on behalf of an organisation that is easily commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager and as part of a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring any outstanding payments are collected in line with company regulations.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively collecting payment via telephone, letter and email
- Escalating unresolved cases to the Credit Control Manager
- Regularly responding to customer queries.
- Preparation and issuing of credit notes
- Management of Direct Debit monthly collections
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate, with prior experience in a customer service based role. You should also be IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Apply now for immediate consideration!