Sales Support Administrator - Part-Time
We are looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator on a part time basis working 24 hours a week over Monday to Friday. This is a brand new, permanent, role based in Warwick. Your prime role will be to support the day to day sales activities in the UK.
Company: who will I be working for Company as Sales Support Administrator?
You will be joining a small friendly and supportive team for an innovative technological company who are a leader in their field.
Key Accountabilities for the Sales Support Administrator:
- Processing incoming orders, invoicing customers,
- Collecting outstanding payment
- Booking and invoicing of service reports
- Maintaining current pricelist
- Providing quotes for service and spare parts
- Supporting sales activity, assisting with shipping and deliveries
- Coordinating schedules, preparing correspondence, setting up meetings
- Managing phone, emails, post
- Supporting Regional Manager
- Taking on special projects as required
Skills/experience required for the Sales Support Administrator:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Have experience of working in a sales support administration or similar
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Be able to multitask, work well under pressure and always deliver
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and focused with a positive "can do" attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
- Able to work to tight deadlines and work in an environment of changing priorities
- An interest in technology would be an advantage
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a team! Your role with form a vital part to the office function.
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A pro rata salary of £25200 including bonus, standard office hours working hours of 24 Monday to Friday, holidays, bank holidays and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"