Chief Technology Officer
CTO, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Architect, Information Technology, Strategy, Public Sector
I am recruiting for a large Public Sector organisation looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join the successful management team.
Your new role
The purpose of the Chief Technology Officer is to provide technology leadership and architectural design. To ensure that the Information Technology Architecture and Platforms are fit for purpose and adapted to the new organisational requirements. Supporting multiple teams, finding best practice and emerging technologies which support the delivery goals of the organisation.
You will manage Heads of function including Technical Architects, User-centred design, Software Engineering and Security Architecture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant strategic management experience in a related role.
- Extensive experience in a complex infrastructure project environment.
- Extensive change management and transformation experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of leading dispersed and large complex teams.
- Demonstrable evidence of engaging with key stakeholders at a senior level (including internal management, supply chain, government and regulators) to achieve desired outcomes.
- Previous role as a CTO in a Public Sector organisation would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
This role will also require national travel.
Please apply for the role if you feel you have the experience.