Mobile Building Services Engineer
Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management company are currently looking to recruit a number of Multi Skilled Engineers to carry out the PPM and reactive works at a number of their key client’s properties.
- To undertake the Planned Maintenance of the Building Engineering Services, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Ensure all health and safety paperwork is in place (and adhered to) for each job / project e.g. method statements, risk assessments
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
- Respond to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
- City & Guilds mechanical or electrical qualification
- Be able to understand and act on both verbal and written instructions / procedures
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
- Building Services background
As this is a mobile position you will need to hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of £30k - £35k (dep on experience), van , fuel card, on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic facilities management company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.