One of our clients is now looking to add to their team in the shape of an Accounts Supervisor based in this potential candidate will be working with a dedicated assistant in the production and the control of the Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Sales Ledger and bank reconciliation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who has experience of operating in a fast paced and high volume invoicing department.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring procedures are followed and for the competent running of the team on a day to day basis.
Working within a focused team orientated environment our client would be looking for someone who has excellent people skills, has supervisory experience and who should be approachable
Ideally, you will:
- Have a minimum of three years supervisory experience within an Accounts Department
- Be intermediate with Sage Line 200 and Excel (V-look ups and pivot tables)
- Have excellent people management ability
- Minimum of AAT Qualifications
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a
- Be provided with a competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Have the chance to have a say within the day-to-day running of the department and feel valued as a strong member of the game
This is a great opportunity that doesn’t arise often so please feel free to contact us for further information.