Position : Property Manager
Location : Burton upon Trent DE14
Salary : Dependent on experience
Our client is looking to recruit a full time Property Manager for Burton upon Trent. Looking after a portfolio c200.
- Updating various marketing channels.
- Dealing with enquiries and scheduling viewings.
- Conducting viewings where required.
- Administering new and current tenancies and check in/check out procedures.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to daily calls and emails regarding maintenance issues, instruct repairs as required
- Administering check out procedures and dealing with deposit returns.
- Conducting final check out inspections.
- Accepting and processing various forms of payment from tenants.
- Providing administrative support to other departments where required.
- Playing an active role in scheduled meetings and assist in the ongoing refinement of current procedures.
- Various front of office tasks, dealing with both prospective and current clients.
- Scheduling jobs and liaising with various contractors.
- Working effectively in a small team and providing the flexibility that this requires.
- 1 years experience in a property related role
- Flexible schedule as some weekend work may be required
- Professional and organised
- Drivers licence and access to a car